Sunday 12 August 2012

My backlog of kits as at 12 Aug 2012

My wife took these pictures together with some of the WIP pictures.
Thought I'll just post it here since it's my personal blog.
Only a few boxes in there are completed kits as I throw away most of the boxes during my last house moving.
Loads to do and I need to try to refrain myself from buying more kits.
That excludes RGs, limited stuff & things that are really good buys (I got the Mega-size Zaku II at 30% below listed price this weekend!)
Cheers!








2 comments:

  1. Nice backlog of kits! Just missing a PG Strike Freedom ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PG Strike Freedom is at the bottom right of the last picture.
    Quite dark so hard to decipher (pardon the poor picture quality).
    Between buying them myself and presents from my wife, amassed most of them over the past few years.
    I'm just missing Zeta Gundam, RX78 GP01/FB & Strike Gundam for the PG series at the moment.
    Will take me months (maybe years) to get all of them nicely done up (after I polish up my skills).
    Wasn't very happy with how I've done up the OOB for 00 and Strike Freedom.
    Thanks for viewing my blog.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete