Wednesday 22 August 2012

Bandai System Weapons Set 001 & 002: Snapfit

First set of pictures for the Bandai Weapon Set 001 & 002.
Still deciding if I should paint these.

Some parts came assembled but the work there isn't fantastic, nub marks to clear (I've circled example of parts with obvious nub marks in red).
The decals have also been applied on behalf (quite decent work there, circled examples in yellow).
Would prefer though if they would leave it to me to do that...
Now cannot decide if I should paint or not to given that it would likely destroy the existing decals...

It comes with a small cute stand which I'll definitely do some painting.
Will update with more pictures once I decide what to do with these next.

Weapon Set 001







Weapon Set 002





Stand that comes with the weapon set (Can stack upwards)


No comments:

Post a Comment