Wednesday 8 August 2012

MC Model SD EXS GUNDOOM - Expo Limited Orange

Decided to try out some brands of model kits other than Bandai.
Bought this (and all my other MC Model Kits I have in the backlog) at HobbyMate's Northstar shop during it's opening.

This one comes with cool LED lights for the eyes effect.
Not really up to Bandai's standards in terms of quality with some parts needing to use cement to glue them together but it's decent.
I've encountered worst in some other non-Bandai kits when I first started gunpla and not knowing the difference (these ended up in the trash bin years ago).

Tried a bit of hand painting using Gundam marker on some areas for this build.

Conclusion: I totally suck at it with my unsteady hands.
Other than the minor paint work, this is just an OOB + panel lining build, will do some paint work on the normal version that I have (backlog!).
At least the pictures (courtesy from my wife) turns out to be quite nice.







No comments:

Post a Comment