Sunday 23 September 2012

Taipei shopping trip Sep 2012: Part 2 (GBT Gundam Base Taipei)

Part 1 Link
Part 3 Link

Gundam Base Taipei
Address:台北市忠孝西路一段503
General Directions: Take metro to Taipei Main Station, take exit Z4, it's just beside Shin Kong Mitsukoshi.
Most of the websites I surfed say it's at K Mall but the name I see is "WutuAkiba IT Mall".
Took me quite long to locate this place due to the name difference.
Prices here are steep but good for sightseeing as there are a lot of models on display (thus the loads of pictures below).
I got lucky for my visit as I spotted a MG Strike Rouge Clear Color Ver selling at 1529TWD which is a steal compared to the price of 200SGD I've seen on ebay so bought it immediately!
That seems to be the only piece though...
They are also selling the special limited edition Musha at 6525TWD which is too steep for me (forgot to take a picture of it).

















































































































1 comment:

  1. Hello, the shop has been relocated to Syntrend building, 6th floor, Bade rd shopping district. Closest station is MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng, exit 1.
    Please update. Apart from this thanks a lot for these shop reviews, extremely valuable to me.
    Best!

    ReplyDelete