Link to WIP2
Link to WIP3
Link to Completed Kit Post
One less item in my backlog.
All in all, it's not bad for a bootleg brand.
Would have been better if the arms have more articulation or more weaponries though.
Additional work done since last WIP:
- Handpainted the silver and yellow parts
- Panel-lined Black
- Stickers (don't have waterslide for this)
- Didn't do any top coat as test run on plastic spoon spoils the candy tone effect
Do pardon me for these 2 obvious problem areas (Since this build is really to test out candy tone red):
- seamlines/nubmarks, a little lazy to redo post painting the undercoat.
- don't have water decals so used the stickers which have obvious borders.
Start off with the picture with the best pose (in my humble opinion)
Comparing snapfit with painted build
All the photos taken